With the COVID-19 outbreak continuing the city has understandably decided to cancel all permits until June 30th. As a result the leagues Board of Directors have decided to postpone the opening of our season until July 1st, 2020. We are planning at that time to run a summer program (July through August) assuming the city opens its facilities and deems them safe. More information will be released as soon as it becomes available.
Please stay safe,